Monday, January 13, 2014

Fable 3 Game Review

Fable 3 was, an amazing game in my opinion. As far as RPG (Role Play Games) go. It has its elements of comedy as well as suspense. If you have played a Fable game before then you know that you have 3 attributes, Will, Skill, and Strength. Will being magic, Skill being shooting, and Strength being well, strength to hit them with either a sword or a kind of war hammer. In the game, like Fable 2 you have the option to be a male or female, and you get a dog. Though your attributes grow the more you use them, that and having the equivalent of the experience balls helps as well, mostly in upgrading your weapon and learning new social moves. In Fable 3 however, when you heighten your abilities your character doesn't get super buff and turn into a giant. Though you do however get taller with skill, and your tattoos glow with will. They have the same effects as Fable 2 without the whole ridiculous factors. Which I love because I play females and my Female character can actually be strong and beautiful.

In Fable 3 the story line is also very different, however you are the decedent of your character in Fable 2. In fact, if you played Fable 2 on the same xbox they even tell you the gender of your hero parent. In this story line, you are a prince or Princess with a corrupt older brother making the citizen miserable. You are trying to take over and help. Though there is a plot twist. If you haven't played the game I won't ruin it. I will however tell you about Reaver's lovely appearance within the game. If you have played 2, you remember the hero of skill. He's back, leading the way in industry, just as arrogant and unbearable as ever. If not more so. If you haven't played Fable 2, I suggest you play it first. It makes the whole Reaver situation really cool. I myself played 3 first and upon playing 2, and hearing Reaver's voice KNEW it was the same man before I even did the quest for the seal.

Over all, I love the Fable games, they are very well put together RPGs. The only problem I have is the lack of venders and the way you buy items. You buy what is on display and ONLY what is on display when its on display by clicking it. That and choosing a certain path in the game makes buying things actually impossible at that point which very much takes fun out of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment