Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pokemon Black and White Game Review

The Pokemon games Black and White. Though when I first saw them I thought to myself, 'Oh, this looks terrible!' I was actually surprised. I gave the game a try anyway, because I love pokemon games. Yes, there are some odd pokemon, that no I do not like but, all the pokemon can't be as amazing as the original ones. What I enjoyed the most about Pokemon Black and White (I played white) is the story line. The story line was actually FAR more interesting than those in most of the pokemon games. The bad guys interact with you on a more personal level and you have the option to agree or disagree with what they are saying. Though you battle them either way it is interesting to see the response and to be able to chose.

The team, Team Plasma, isn't greedy (like team Rocket) or terribly stupid (like team magma and team aqua). What they are saying could actually be the opinion of some at least semi intelligent people. Rather than trying to cover the world in water or in land, which is obviously ridiculously stupid to anyone who has common sense. Team Plasma fights to free pokemon from their human masters, insisting that the pokemon would be better off without trainers. Which actually could be an issue in the pokemon world. That and not all the pokemon are ridiculous like Vanallite. If you really look there are some good ones.

Over all, I think my original opinion of the game was wrong. It wasn't actually all that bad, it was actually quite good, to tell you the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment