Thursday, December 19, 2013

V for Vendetta Movie Review

This is a movie that I just seen today and I was shocked by how impressed I was by it.

V for Vendetta was a very moving movie about a civilian uprising from a corrupt government. It brought the worst of government into view. The lies, the killing, the torture, all of it. The main character being a mysterious masked man only known by the letter V. The movie has all the loved aspects. Action, suspense, mystery, explosions, and even love.

Though the movie is quite on the violent side but with a name like that, there is no surprise there. The surprise was the tear jerking elements of the movie. It showed not only the uprising, the fighting, and the killing but also the feelings and experiences of the people effected by the government. The movie is definitely one that men and women alike can really appreciate. 

At first I wasn't sure that I would like the movie. The name sounded like a movie on pure vengeance but it was much more than that. It held a meaning and a significance that I was not expecting. Granted it may not be the movie for everyone but it is sure worth watching if you ask me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment